See if UPIKE is a good fit for you and take the next steps in becoming a student.
The vision for the College of Dental Medicine is to be known and respected for service, innovation, clinical excellence and interprofessional education.
We are practitioners of the healing arts defining the standard for excellence in optometric education and vision care.
Our D.O. medical school is nationally ranked and recognized for a reputation of excellence in rural medicine and family healthcare. UPIKE’s osteopathy program gives you a clear path to success in the medical field.
Explore our online undergraduate and graduate programs and learn more about earning your degree at UPIKE.
Explore why UPIKE is the right choice for you.
8 a.m.- 5 p.m.
The following are various printable forms that are used in the Registrar’s office. You may contact the Registrar at (606) 218-5221 for more information.
– Course Withdrawal Form
– Incomplete Grade Request Form
– Permission to Study Off Campus
– Petition For Course Substitution
– Registration Permission Request
– Request For Directed Independent Study/Directed Research/Internship/Practicum
– Request to Prevent Disclosure of Directory Information
– Request to Reschedule a Final Exam
– Student Class Schedule Card
– Student Consent for Release of Records