See if UPIKE is a good fit for you and take the next steps in becoming a student.
We are practitioners of the healing arts defining the standard for excellence in optometric education and vision care.
Our D.O. medical school is nationally ranked and recognized for a reputation of excellence in rural medicine and family healthcare. UPIKE’s osteopathy program gives you a clear path to success in the medical field.
All of our graduate programs are offered in a convenient, online format. Explore our graduate programs and learn more about earning your master’s degree at UPIKE.
Armington Learning Center
8 a.m.- 5 p.m.
The following are various printable forms that are used in the Registrar’s office. You may contact the Registrar at (606) 218-5221 for more information.
– Course Withdrawal Form
– Incomplete Grade Request Form
– Permission to Study Off Campus
– Petition For Course Substitution
– Registration Permission Request
– Request For Directed Independent Study/Directed Research/Internship/Practicum
– Request to Prevent Disclosure of Directory Information
– Request to Reschedule a Final Exam
– Student Class Schedule Card
– Student Consent for Release of Records