See if UPIKE is a good fit for you and take the next steps in becoming a student.
The vision for the College of Dental Medicine is to be known and respected for service, innovation, clinical excellence and interprofessional education.
We are practitioners of the healing arts defining the standard for excellence in optometric education and vision care.
Our D.O. medical school is nationally ranked and recognized for a reputation of excellence in rural medicine and family healthcare. UPIKE’s osteopathy program gives you a clear path to success in the medical field.
Explore our online undergraduate and graduate programs and learn more about earning your degree at UPIKE.
Explore why UPIKE is the right choice for you.
Save the date for the Kentucky Recycling Symposium on the campus of the University of Pikeville on the afternoon of April 13 and the morning of April 14, 2023.
The symposium will cover the state of recycling in the Commonwealth. The goal of the symposium is to bring together interested parties to improve recycling across the commonwealth.
To register for the Symposium:
If paying by check, click here.
If paying by credit card, click here.
To see the agenda for the symposium, please scroll to the bottom of the page.
Hampton Inn831 Hambley Blvd.(606) 432-8181Approximately .5m (1 minute) from campus.
Other hotels located within 5 minutes are:
The Landmark Hotel:
The Holiday Inn Express & and Suites of Pikeville:
8th Floor, Bears Tower
Introduction by Dr. Burton Webb
2. State of Recycling in KY – Recycling is NOT dead! (1 p.m.-2:45 p.m.)
3. Break/Networking- Refreshments Provided (2:45 p.m.-3:15 p.m.)
4. Panel Discussion: Recycling at Various Organizational Levels (3:15 p.m.-4:30 p.m.)
Moderator: Will Sagar (Southeast Recycling Development Council)
5. Grant Funding in the Commonwealth (4:30 p.m.-5:00 p.m.)
6. Dinner and Social Networking- (5:30 p.m.-7:30 p.m.)
Address: Broken Throne, Throne Room211 Main Street, Pikeville, KY 41501;
10 minute walk from Bear’s Tower or short drive with ample parkingMusic provided by the UPIKE Bluegrass Ensemble
7. Evening Entertainment: Bowling at the UPIKE Sportsplex (optional: UPIKE sponsored; shoes and bowling balls available) (8:00pm – 10:00pm)
Address: UPIKE Sports Complex58 Power Dr, Pikeville, KY 41501
3.Experience from State Recycling Organization Representatives (9 a.m.-10 a.m.)
4. Group discussion/breakout (10 a.m.-10:45 a.m.; refreshments provided)
Facilitator: Will Sagar (Southeast Recycling Development Council)
5. Closing remarks and wrap-up (11:30am) – Lunch on own
Platinum-level Sponsor ($2,500 or more)
Gold-level Sponsor ($1,000)
Silver-level Sponsor ($500)
If you’re interested in becoming a sponsor, please contact Eric Werth (EricWerth@upike.edu) and Katie Williams (KatherineWilliams@upike.edu).