Entrance/Master Promisory Note

If a student plans on taking student loans to fund their education, they must first complete Entrance Counseling and a Master Promissory Note at the Federal Student Aid Student Loans Website.

Before the Office of Student Financial Services will disburse loans to your account, we must have electronic notification that you have completed both the Entrance Counseling and MPN.

To complete the Entrance Counseling and MPN:
• Log onto http://www.studentloans.gov
• Click the Sign In Button
• Enter your social security number, first two letters of your last name, date of birth and FSA ID
There has never been a better time to be a UPIKE Bear! APPLY NOW
UPike Tigers