The University of Pikeville Promise
The University of Pikeville Promise is a guaranteed full tuition, four-year scholarship that places an emphasis on academics and financial need. To see if you qualify, contact a member of our Admissions team at 606-218-5251 or call toll-free at 1-866-BEARS00.
To keep the UPIKE Promise for four years,
- Apply and become accepted to the University by February 15 of your senior year.
- File a FAFSA form by February 15 of your senior year.
- Display full eligibility for Pell Grant and receive CAP and KTG state grants.
- Submit ACT scores and GPA to the University by February 15 of your senior year.
- Be a Kentucky resident.
recipients must maintain the following standards:
- Complete a minimum of 24 credit hours each year.
- 2.0 college GPA by the end of freshman year.
- 2.5 college GPA by the end of sophomore year.
- File the FAFSA annually by February 15.
More than 97 percent of University of Pikeville students receive financial assistance in the form of scholarships, grants, work-study and loans, including the University of Pikeville Promise. Contact a member of our Admissions team to learn more about the exciting opportunities awaiting you!
606-218-5251 | 1-866-BEARS00