Applying at the University of Pikeville
Applying to the University of Pikeville can be a simple process if you’ll just follow these instructions. Timing is important. Applying early will give you the most options for financial aid. This is especially important if you’re competing for valuable scholarships. More and more students are deciding to make the University of Pikeville their choice – so act quickly. We want to help you enroll at the University of Pikeville!
- Click here to complete an online application for admission.
- Submit official transcript indicating successful completion of high school or its equivalent.
- Submit official transcript(s) from any previous college or post-secondary courses.
- Submit official results of the ACT and/or the SAT.
- Submit a completed Housing Contract and deposit.
If you have any questions, feel free to contact our admissions staff at 606.218.5250. We'd love to hear from you!
International Undergraduate Application for Admissions & Financial Affidavit
International students may download the International Undergraduate Application for Admission and Financial Affidavit by clicking here.