The contents of the catalogs are provided for students in the undergraduate and graduate programs, Kentucky College of Osteopathic Medicine and Kentucky College of Optometry. Information in the catalogs are prepared on the basis of the best information available at the time of publication, including statements of fees, course offerings and academic regulations. The catalogs were accurate at the time of printing, but are subject to change as deemed appropriate by the University of Pikeville in order to fulfill its mission or to accommodate circumstances beyond its control. Any such changes may be implemented without prior notice and without obligation and, unless otherwise specified, are effective when made.
Statement of Non-Discrimination
It is the policy of the University that no student shall be excluded from participating in, be denied the benefits of, or be subjected to discrimination in any program sponsored by the university because of gender, race, religion, sexual orientation, age, handicap or national origin. In order to promote a broad learning environment, the University of Pikeville welcomes applications from individuals of diverse backgrounds.
University of Pikeville Catalogs
- 2016-2017 KYCO Catalog
- 2016-2017 KYCOM Catalog
- 2016-2017 Academic Undergraduate/Graduate Catalog
- 2015-2016 Academic Undergraduate/Graduate Catalog
- 2014-2015 Academic Undergraduate/Graduate Catalog
- 2013-2014 Academic Undergraduate/Graduate Catalog
- 2012-2013 Academic Undergraduate/Graduate Catalog
- 2011-2012 Academic Undergraduate/Graduate Catalog
- 2010-2011 Academic Undergraduate/Graduate Catalog